Ok. So I have a problem. My brain is going faster than the clock. I have had a few more hours in the day to really just be creative, and oh! I just can't work fast enough! I had ideas to get some prints out of vintage toys, and so instead of doing a print for each, I decided I need to combine them all together...which really makes for a darling display. I love the colors, and I see a theme coming! Watch for these to be on sale by the end of the week. And stay tuned. Lots more coming!Tuesday, April 15, 2008
newest.
Ok. So I have a problem. My brain is going faster than the clock. I have had a few more hours in the day to really just be creative, and oh! I just can't work fast enough! I had ideas to get some prints out of vintage toys, and so instead of doing a print for each, I decided I need to combine them all together...which really makes for a darling display. I love the colors, and I see a theme coming! Watch for these to be on sale by the end of the week. And stay tuned. Lots more coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
stunning. as all your work is. i am a regular stalker and you really inspire me. admire your style and sensibility extremely much
can't help but beg though (for boys) how about a fly fishing boy or a base ball boy?...please
I love it!
Such a perfect nursery print.
I'm so glad your husband's on spring break this week... I can't wait to see all of your new drawings!
Oooh! I love those pretty toys, Sarah! Such a great idea for a child's room!
love it!
It's a great feeling, isn't it, to have your creativity only limited by time? So much better than staring at the pile of materials with nothing coming to mind!
I know I'll have to pick up the elephant for my sister's new baby:)
So lovely!
Don't you just wish there wasn't so much plastic in the world? Those are beautiful and nostalgic.
Post a Comment