

Ok. I am so excited about these. I have had this in my head for a while now, and I finally got these made while my dear husband took the kids to the dinasaur museum this morning. I love my husband! I know that 3 beds and 3 bowls will follow...lots of ideas for those. Let's just say that Anthropologie is a big place for my inspiration. Love that place. You can find the middle "soft" chair at anthro for only $1124.00 (on sale!) Geesh. I'll take just a drawing, thank you very much. Well, here we have BOY and GIRL. Take your pick! I will be stocking the shop full of stuff tomorrow, so be watching! Back to the drawing room...




14 comments:
So cute. I love the color combinations in the two prints.
I am totally in love. Seriously, Sarah Jane, can I please be your new BFF? These are fantastic. And the whole set of chairs/beds/bowls may be just the thing my boy's room needs.
Hi Sarah Jane,
I have been reading your blog for a while now and really enjoying your wonderful artwork.
I am wondering if it would be too much to ask if you could briefly go through the steps from concept to Etsy? As in, do you make sketches? What kind of paper is the final original artwork done on? Or is it more of a computer file than a hard copy? Those kinds of things. =)
The inspiration is just flowing and I love it for you! These are wonderful!!
Love them. :)
Great to see such creativity. I totally agree that Anthropologie is full of inpiration.
I love these! Adorable. -Julia :-)
Hi Sarah
These are just adorable. You are one clever and creative girl. Your work is so diverse and would make any little boy or girl's room a truly magical and special place.
Wow! What a fabulous idea. You are a smart cookie!
I love the girl one the best.
they are lovely!!! i like Anthropologe too, you are right, gives a lot of inspiraation.
too, too cute!! = )
Eeek! I squealed with delight when i saw these prints! Such a cute idea, and what fun they would be in a child's room.
Your talent amazes me. Too bad the only thing I can draw is stick people. (sigh)
I LOVE THIS!!!
I love these. You'd better watch out. You'll be getting children's book contracts soon. These are so sweet.
Sarah Jane:
I bought this (girl chairs) for my mother the other day...for mother's day...on the 11th...but she opened it earlier as I mailed from MN to AR and it got there in a day. Odd. Anyway, she LOVED it. Thanks so much. Reminds her of artwork from the books she grew up reading. She is now a librarian, but she's been many other things (a great mom for one). Thanks so much...She's putting it up in her sewing/quilt room.
Post a Comment