Monday, April 14, 2008
Real Life.
My husband is a Middle school history teacher. You think Kids need a break? Teachers do to. Especially this one. He is a bit 'over the top' when it comes to his love for the students. And, well, he gets tired. Good thing it is spring break. This is what we will be doing lots of. Our favorite times are just rolling around with the kids, talking, making, doing, laughing, singing, performing and just being. I am throwing in a bit of drawing too. Well, according to my husband, LOTS of drawing. He is playing Mr. Mom this week, and I don't know if I will be able to handle this temporary freedom! So I sign off this post with the pitter patter of little feet playing with their dad and ink and pen ready to create!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
How nice to have the week off. That picture is funny. Took me a minute to catch the little fanny sticking out underneath your husband's legs!
NOTHING beats breaks and husbands home! Enjoy!
oops! on Nick's computer.
Jennifer
What a wonderful husband, playing Mr Mom for the week. I'm glad that this will give you some extra time to draw. Sounds like your family is going to have an awesome week doing what you love.
what a nice picture!!!
Hi, Sarah. As a former high school English teacher myself, I can totally sympathize with your husband's need for a break! I hope you all enjoy your time together this week! :)
Julie
That's great that you could both relax....together!
Post a Comment