
They have finally arrived! I just LOVE these little cards. I hope I don't sell them all...I want to keep some for myself. Need a soft simple way to say those words? Each one of these cards says it differently, but the meaning is still the same. They best part about these cards are the matching envelopes from Paper Source. I have been using these envelopes for all my postcards, and I just can't get enough of them.


The strawberry colored ones are my new favorite. The colors are just perfect, and the lip on these is so incredibly cool. I can't wait to send one off to my mom right now...oh wait. Mom, don't read that:)
Thanks as well for all your feedback and opinions on the frames that I posted below. REALLY helpful!!! I can't wait for you to see how they turn out!




6 comments:
Beautiful postcards & envelopes! And I like the new banner!
Thank you, thank you for connecting me to the Paper Source! I've been looking for just the right shades of cards and envelopes for my linocuts and plan to open an Etsy shop within the next few months. (you've inspired me - I have two children under 2 1/2 and I know I can do it if you can!) Plus, how cool is the video to make an envelope liner?? I love it! Thanks again!
Those are sooooo cute sarah! I love them! I also want to say I love the picture you posted of Ian and the yogart! It was priceless! Also, the Addie picture and her poor little feet...how are they doing by the way? Your the best mom!
Nice fresh new banner. The cards are very sweet, and i see why you like the strawberry envelope- PrEtTy!
Sar, Love your new banner and I want a ton of your cards. They're darling. Miss you girlfriend!
Great banner!
Post a Comment