Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Two years of this face.

Ian, two years ago today, we weren't sure how everything would turn out. You were on a lot of machines and all we knew is that we had a miracle baby. Since that day, we have had two years of miracles. Your eyes, your kisses, your hugs and your "bonks" are just what I need to get through my day. Happy birthday, Bug.



9 comments:

Hannah S said...

Happy Birthday, Ian! I'll let you know when I come down next....OH, I am having a swaddling party on Feb 9th at 10 am and it'll be on the news. Wanna come???

Laura said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Ian!!! I can't believe it has been two years sarah!! I remember looking at him in the NICU and worring about his breathing.. its amazing how things happen! You would never know that your cute cuddly guy has every been in danger!!! I hope you all had a wonderful day! Did you end up doing a party or decided to hold off till he actually can enjoy one?! Addy 3 and now Ian 2!?! Crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy IAN!!! Awesome pictures..Thanks for sharing.

Nancy said...

Your pictures are so great, he's such a cutie! Happy Birthday Ian! The 23rd is also my Mom and sister's birthdays, great day!

Lizzie. said...

I feel so silly because I didn't realize it was Ian's birthday until I was leaving your house yesterday when Ken told me. Ian is such a sweety and I loved cuddling with him when watching Mary Poppins. He is so cute and fun to watch! He's going to be such a handsome boy his whole life. Love you Ian!

Anonymous said...

Oh, gosh, he is cute!

And that first photo? GORGEOUS.

Robyn said...

Thanks for letting me come and celebrate my favorite nephew's (in Utah, I can't forget Alex) birthday. I have to say, he is my favorite boy to cuddle with! I love you all!

Karin said...

all I can say is PrEcIoUS!!! What a little sweetie. I love getting to know your darling kids through this blog world.

Ace said...

I love that profile of Ian. I can't believe he's already turning two!