Monday, September 10, 2007
play.
Thanks to all of you who have commented on my blog. And to some of you, Welcome! Your critiques are welcome and have already helped me to narrow down some of the things I am working on. It just helps to have outside opinions, and it's even better when it is from my friends. Most of the things that I have posted are all rough drafts, and now I am working on final pieces. Please feel free to share your thoughts as I post more...which is going to be all the time. I can't stop drawing!
If there is anyone who reminds me the most to keep playing, it is my children...tickling, reading, climbing, kissing, dancing, drawing, painting and singing. They are always getting me in on their little games. I love it. So, play...play...play! Here, here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I love that Addie is happy being surrounded by books. What a great quality to have in life. Not only that she has an amazing imagination. I love the photos and I love you and your kids!
cute pics of the kids, they are darling. Hey I was looking at a blog that I look at every now and then and thinking you might like it, if you haven't already come across it. It's www.belleandboo.blogspot.com
She has a somewhat similar art style to your stuff. Anyway made me think of you!
Post a Comment