Thursday, September 20, 2007

french.







I have always loved something about french children's art and design. There is a simplicity to it, and I have always wanted to recreate my own. Here are more elephants and bunnies.

I am just trying my hand at everything to see what bites. I love the simplicity of letterpress/print/graphic design, but I also love the more illustrative styles of traditional illustration. I'll just keep drawing I guess and see where it goes.

11 comments:

David said...

These are so cute and French!!!

kmel said...

Your art is fabulous, and your children are adorable! Are you considering creating prints? I'm itching to decorate my son's room with wonderful art!

Tiffany said...

wow. i don't know what else to say! these are absolutely beautiful! congratulations on creating artwork that is fresh, inspiring, and timeless. i hope you continue to draw and let the rest of us indulge in your beautiful work!

Michal said...

i love your art. i read about you on macy's blog, then on design mom's. i can't wait for your etsy shop to open. i already have some favorites picked out!

Sarah said...

You are an amazing artist! I am in love with everything you've posted! I would love to purchase some prints (the elephants, the bubbles, etc.) I am really serious. When and where can I buy them?

marta said...

this is so sweet. just found your blog and adore your images. perfect for a nursery!

Nancy said...

Sarah, so fun to see you on Design Mom, you're famous! You're about to become even more famous for your art, it's awesome, I'm in love with it all, and I'm especially digging your halloween stuff right now. I think we need to work a trade!

Terri said...

Popping in from Design Mom's blog. Your artwork is lovely and as another commenter said, timeless. I'll be checking back.

Cara said...

Love love love it! Can't wait to buy some!

Leslie said...

hooray for you and your gorgeous art on design mom! yay!

Unknown said...

I'm loving all the new stuff, Sarah. The photoshopping does great things to your already great work. I'm excited to see more. (And congrats on your DM debut.)