


We had a little detour this week as Kenneth and I explored the thought of moving. Meaning...putting our condo up by this weekend. Well, we got it mostly ready, and figured that this time of year is just not the best time to get the best price...so after a week and a half of me cleaning and dejunking I have no condo to put up, but a nice clean place. It has however, taken precedence over drawing...and so now I am back.
Still trying to find my niche, I am going to at least start with some Halloween cards and tags. I will show you what they look like printed once I get there. In the mean time, here are a few. Really simple, but I like simple.




3 comments:
I love these!
These are great!! The colors on the top one are just perfect!
they are great! the trick-or-treater's are my favorite!!
Post a Comment