Friday, September 7, 2007

dilly dilly...


purple. Not usually me. But I LOVELOVELOVE this nursery rhyme. It has always been one of my favorites. Still learning about all these LAYERS! wow! This is a lot more complex than it looks. but I love it! what do you think of this little ditty. Thoughts?

OH, and can you see my new logo? I can, but it has been mentioned that it's not showing up. Let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it, especially the colors. I think though, that the black outlines on some things and not on others makes it feel unfinished. I get the feeling the trees were cut out of paper and pasted on as an afterthought. I don't really know how to rectify that, as the black outline on everything would be pretty heavy...
Also, queen has one too many e's. :)

Terri said...

I love this!