Thursday, September 6, 2007

cock horse.




So, my elephant and bunny are going to make their way into nursery rhymes...my favorite. I am still toying around with photoshop (a LOT more complex than I would like it to be). I may just go back to regular old paint and pen. This was drawn in ink, and then digitally colored. I am still playing around with it. I really like how my logo above turned out. Problem is, I am still creating a lot of happy accidents, and sometimes don't know how to recreate them! What do you think about this one? keeper? why or why not?

3 comments:

Meg said...

Sarah, you're incredible. I love the irony of a huge elephant and a little bunny being best friends. Isn't that what childhood is about? It doesn't matter who you are or how we're different, if you'll play with me, we can be best friends. Okay, so maybe that was my crazy English analytical mind getting ahead of itself, but I like what it made me think of. I'm with Robyn; they'd make excellent characters for a children's book. I look forward to seeing more.

Robyn said...

I'm so sad because I can't see the cute logo. I am trying to figure out why but no luck so far. I guess that means I will just have to come over and play again and see it at you house.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking hard but also don't see a logo. I am afraid that I don't notice things very well tho. Sarah, your talents never cease to amaze me. Keep it up and follow your dreams. You will find such wonderful satisfaction in doing so.