Thursday, July 5, 2007

my newsest bookmarked blog...


Zen Habits. Everyday there is a new article on decluttering, simplifying, taking charge of your mind and life, and health, finance, etc. the Zen way. I think that it is a bit more "americanized" for the regular joe...not as Zen as most of the stuff I have read. But I really like it. I check up a couple times a week. Skimming through an article or two on "positive thinking", "reducing stress", "best weightloss tips", and "finding happiness outside of materialism" are great ways to redirect my thinking and get back onto the better path. I don't spend too much time here, but it is a quick easy way to catch an article at the tail end of checking my email.


There is so much power in setting your mind to a specific goal and really going for it. Every month, ZEN HABITS has a challenge they invite you to give yourself. This month, I am getting BACK onto the excercize routine. I let myself get of, and you know how it goes...as soon as you miss as little as three or four days...you feel like you haven't been working out at all for those months before. SO...my body has been craving the adrenilin and endorfins that come with some good heathly clean sweat. So far, I am doing great! Thanks Zen habits!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Wow - I love this blog! I have booked marked it and will visit regularly - Thanks!