Tuesday, June 26, 2007

blogging diet

ok, so it's been a while. Here's the truth:

I am in CA for a month with Kenneth's family, and although they have a computer, there is something about being on vacation that makes me want to remove myself from everything! And that includes the computer.

Second, my camera broke. cry, cry. I am feeling so naked and empty handed! I have sent it in to get repaired, but in the mean time, I have no cool pictures to post. I am so visual, and I just can't post without pictures.

And third, does anyone even miss these posts? Sometimes I wonder if I am just writing into thin air. Comment and let me know. Maybe I will be more motivated to start up again;)

Yours truly,

Sarah

6 comments:

JnR said...

Even though I have a lurker I enjoy your blog. I Hope others will comment also so you will continue to blog.

Robyn said...

Sarah You know I love reading your blog. Now if you stop then I won't have anything to read that will keep me entertained. Keep writing even if it is just for me, Please!

Unknown said...

I read. And check in often hoping for nursery decorating updates, etc. Keep posting, Sarah. Any luck with the job search?

Katharine said...

I have missed your posts! I totally read! Keep posting. Although I know what its like to be on vacation! Enjoy yourself!

Ann said...

I keep checking to see if you've posted. Keep going!

Unknown said...

Two words: Blog.