
Well, now that Ian is entering the toddler stage (he'll be 18 months in July) it's time for Addie's room to get a red0. (ok...so this really is my excuse to paint and sew more;)
It's interesting how much my colors and style have changed since Addie was born. How I felt about her in the beginning was reflecting in the deep rose colors and soft greens. Very country french. Then, As i found out I was having a boy, I quickly changed to add more blues and greens. Yet, as I have gotten a better idea of Addie and Ian's personality, I am going brighter and bolder...but still with a sense of traditional and setimental....think "runaway bunny" meets "Le Petit Prince."
colors:




So, here we go! My inspirations are many, but here are a few!
Bla Bla
IKEA
Olivese
Land of Nod
and fabrics from Purl SOHO
(Sorry...I can't link right now. My computer is really messed up right now. but most of these links should be on my side bar.)
So, here it goes! (again) I will be sure to post pics as things progress:) I will mostly be adding furniture (the table and chairs) a rug, some pillows and art.
So stay tuned!





3 comments:
Sarah! I think blabla is a perfect inspiration. By the way, decor8 blog (I think...maybe it's design sponge??) is having a contest right now: creating a 11x14 inch poster/cork/etc. board of your dream room. Fabric samples, paint samples, inspiration, magazing pictues, etc. And you win a lot of Amy Butler patterns. It sounds right up your alley!
Happy long weekend.
oops. sorry. it's me, kelli.
Super Cute! I can't wait to see how it all comes together. Remember I am only a hop, skip and a jump away so if you need a baby wrangler you know where to find me! Love ya.
Post a Comment