
Here is a little name sign that goes with the elephant print. It can be used as a name sign, or with added ribbon hanging down, it can be used as a ribbon and bow holder. very versitile and very fun! I am really wanting to paint more and more... I can't tell you how many ideas i have. I can't paint fast enough! I really want to start selling on ETSY, but want to get a better portfolio completed first. That is my goal for this month. If any of you have any ideas, or anything that you want done, I would be happy to do something for you. Just let me know!





5 comments:
The name plate makes it complete, it is so beautiful! I also love the ribbon. How I wish I had a girl!!!!!
rochelle...how did you find my site? Just wondering. Also, I am working on a boy one next!
Sarah I love these two! You know I adore pink roses to begin with - but these are really really adorable.
I really need to commission you to do something for Teanca's room!
sarah- I am so glad you finally did a gallery! Work like this needs to be displayed!
Sarah--Why don't you illustrate for children's books? I love the elephants!
Post a Comment