Well, this one is ALMOST finished. I have to paint in the words that will be in the background..."dance, laugh, discover, play" etc. I won't be able to do that till tonight or tomorrow, and I couldn't wait to get some photos up. I really like this one. I am making a matching ribbonand bow hanger to go with it. This would be perfect in the brown and pink nursery. the colors in the photo are close, but not exact. The photo is a bit more yellowed than in real life. But they go perfectly with the trendy brown and pink. I matched the colors to some scrapbook paper and ribbon I found:

Anyways, I have been having way too much fun, and the clean laundry is still sitting in the basket (s), but hey! Live a little.







6 comments:
Just wanted to say I love it! I'm into the trendy brown and pink, and the polka dots are just perfect! I love the words in the back ground too. You do such great work.
Sar- that is so awesome. I love the elephants- I want more! Is this one on canvas?
Forget the laundry! Create, Create, Create! Ok, so it is not very practical for me to say that to you. I have seen the laundry and I know that it would overtake the children, for whom I am rather fond of. Well if you can't leave the laundry then just call me if you need a hand to help free more time. Love ya and I will see ya soon!
The dancing elephant turned out darling!!
Love,
Mom
Sarah, you are so talented! I love, love your paintings. I only pretend to paint, but you have real talent. About the Quilt Market, I only got to go because my sister Katie has a business license, it's not open to the public, but I guess they do them every year, next year is in Portland, very fun to meet some great designers.
Love of course your painting! Your amazing as usual! I actually have that pokadot scrapbook paper and bought a ton more that matched for Kennedy--brown and pink is my favorite combo! so...how much do you sell your paintings for? When I get a home I would love to get one...
Post a Comment