Thursday, May 10, 2007

My new kid's bathroom



Well all it took was a ribbon and a trip to Down East (Pottery Barn Outlet) to find a shower curtain, and VOILA! The Kid's have a NEW bathroom! They love it! I am thinking of doing another version of the elephant...maybe with a border and some more design elements...hmmm...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, the bathroom is to die for!!
I love it. Way to go!!

Love,
mom

Unknown said...

I love the curtain. You are going crazy with your painting. Good for you! I love new projects.

Katharine said...

I love the cute bathroom! I wish I were only that creative! You are AMAZING!!!

noelle said...

Sarah, Thanks so much for coming to the beehive bazaar! I'm so glad you like my purses. Did you make it back later in the afternoon? Did you find one you liked? If not email me and we'll get you one. (and we can talk about ribbon labels) Thanks again for your positive feedback, I really appreciate it!
noelleolpin@yahoo.com

loulou said...

hmmmm- note to self- when very depressed about mothering skills, (or lack of them), and the realization that that is the only thing I do.... do not, I repeat, do not, go on to Sarah's blog to see what she is up to. I know this is a run on sentance. It is 12:20 AM and I just got done scrubbing toilets and got on the internet for some relaxation only to find my friend doing what I only dream of having the talent to do-so forgive the run on sentance!