Way cute, but you already knew that because I saw it in person. I really just wanted to write to you to let you know that I do enjoy reading your blogs. I may live only a few feet away but I love to read about the things that I miss.
I love this one too! I need to get back to you on the email you sent me. Its been a crazy week. Just wanted you to know that I think both are SOOOO SUPER CUTE!!! Your so talented!
this is incredible! I love it (and the other elephant one)! How in the world to you have the time and energy to paint?? Let me know the secret and send some my way! Your totally inspiring!!
2005-2008 by Sarah Jane. Please do not copy, duplicate, publish or use any of the content or images on this site without permission! I am nice, but not that nice! Thank you!
7 comments:
Way cute, but you already knew that because I saw it in person. I really just wanted to write to you to let you know that I do enjoy reading your blogs. I may live only a few feet away but I love to read about the things that I miss.
thanks rob. comment more!! I can feel the love from just a few yards away:)
I love this one too! I need to get back to you on the email you sent me. Its been a crazy week. Just wanted you to know that I think both are SOOOO SUPER CUTE!!! Your so talented!
sarah- i love how this turned out! I love it because it is so original.
Best yet! Brilliant, bright, clear, vibrant colors and edges! (insert Italian accent here): Wonderful, beautiful, magnificent!!!
Wow, I absolutely love your work. Thanks for sharing.
this is incredible! I love it (and the other elephant one)! How in the world to you have the time and energy to paint?? Let me know the secret and send some my way! Your totally inspiring!!
Post a Comment