Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Nursery Art
I am starting to paint again, and this is something I came up with the other night. It isn't the best photo. I have got to figure out how to best photograph my stuff. That is why I am just blogging these before I put them up somewhere really nice. Anways, it is 16X16 on masonite, and acrylic paint. I had a lot of fun. I love frogs, and this is one that I have been playing around with for a while. I need to come up with how best to display these. But in the mean time, I am working on several other color versions of this, but with other drawings...vintage car, rubber ducky, etc. I need to find the best way to photo these first.
what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Sarah, you are so talented! I love it. There must be something so fulfilling about creating your children's own nursery art. I hope you post the other pieces.
I think you need to find a way to photograph them. You only said that, like, 3 times!
:P
Sarah, you are so awesome! I love your frog. I've seen some of your other bedroom-wall paintings out here in MD and I think you're amazing.
Now, you know WAAAAAAAAAY more about photography than I do, but have you tried using any photo-editing software? Tim always uses Picasa, which is free, and you can mess with the coloring or the lighting effects, to make it look as much like the real thing as possible....
Sarah, it looks great! I can't really picture the size, etc. but I like what I see. You have some lucky kids. I can't wait to see their rooms.
Sooooo cute! I love the idea of the frog on the bike with no hands. so creative!
Love,
mom
Post a Comment