Wait, Sarah you DID that!?!?! From the blog site I thought you had copied that middle picture of the car from somewhere and then had cut pieces from it and pasted them in the corners. Wow, I didn't know you did that. I guess you just really are that good.
Sarah, I love how you did pieces of the car - it's a great perspective. This is photographed well too. You get a real idea of the size when you see something else in the picture. By the way, I know people (including myself) who would pay for such adorable art! Ann
2005-2008 by Sarah Jane. Please do not copy, duplicate, publish or use any of the content or images on this site without permission! I am nice, but not that nice! Thank you!
6 comments:
last night? art in one night is just pure talent. I need to come up with projects for myself. I think I like this one the best too.
[the name is...a great choice!]
ya...Cole is probably my favorite "c" name, and it just seemed to fit with the picture
Amazing, Sarah! I just don't get what the Cole is there for
Wait, Sarah you DID that!?!?! From the blog site I thought you had copied that middle picture of the car from somewhere and then had cut pieces from it and pasted them in the corners. Wow, I didn't know you did that. I guess you just really are that good.
Sarah,
I love how you did pieces of the car - it's a great perspective. This is photographed well too. You get a real idea of the size when you see something else in the picture.
By the way, I know people (including myself) who would pay for such adorable art!
Ann
Post a Comment