Well, no hilarious children's sayings and no big news except to say:
SUPPORT MY TIRED FRAMING AND WRAPPING FINGERS AND COME SHOP THESE TWO SHOWS THIS WEEKEND!


Just kidding. No really, Come anyways, cause you will want to see the incredible goods that people can come up with. Truly talented people out there. I love handmade. Ok...back to printing and paper cutting...




5 comments:
I'm sure it will be worth all your hard work. Good luck!
Good luck on your shows. I have been following your blog and etsy shop for awhile now - beautiful and very enjoyable. Would love to see photos of your booth!
How I wish I still lived in Provo I'd be there! I love homemade as well. Good Luck!
Good luck. I really enjoy your work and blog!!
I was pleasantly surprised to see your booth at Beehive Bazaar...I had no idea you were "local". I have had your etsy store on my favorites list for awhile and I think your work is darling.
Post a Comment