Monday, May 12, 2008
Best day.
Thanks for the finger painting
The clean kitchen
The folded laundry
The spring flowers
The cards
The kisses
The wonderful dinner
The new blender (no "Father of the bride" moments here:)
The scheduled hair appt (Yes...Kenneth called the salon all on his own)
The new apron
The snuggles and hugs
The first time hearing Ian say "hop-py Mama Day"
And for being my biggest fan club.
I love being a mom, but I love you guys more.
Degeega.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Precious post sweet Sarah Jane! Sounds like a heavenly day to me...your family is beautiful ~ xxoo, Dawn
Thanks for sharing. In need of help. I was wondering if you could share. I have an etsy shop and I'm really curious, how do you get it displayed like that on your blogg?
Hi there,
Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and read it often.
I downloaded a whole heap, nearly all of the songs you had on your kids song list, and my kids just lovve them.
Thank you for making my kids day.
Cheers Jo
Just popping over from Sheye's blog. I love your work. The style feels so nostalgic and serene for me. It truly is divine.
And it sounds like you had an absolutely lovely Mother's Day!
Hi Sarah
It doesn't get much better than that- sounds like a perfect mother's day.
Love
Elise
Post a Comment