Thanks all of you who participated in the Special this last week. Hope you had fun. And for those of you who want to play more, there is a giveaway this week over at Bloggy Giveaways. A gift certificate to my ETSY shop will be given out on April 4th to two lucky winners. Go play! Maybe you will be luckier than I am...I never win any of those kinds of things. Oh Well!
**And to answer your questions in the post below, yes, Kenneth made all that in a 3 day period. Let's just say that he had a particularly stressful week finishing up a huge project, and well...needed extra therapy. I hate to see my husband stressed, but I sure support his method of recovery:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I hope I win! There are so many prints that I'm dieing to own. I really appreciate what you're contributing to the children's art world. Your pieces are timeless- I love it!
Sarah, have you seen Cath Kidson's stuff (fabrics used by Yvonne from Yvestown are mostly Cath's)
I think you'll love her prints!
http://www.cathkidston.co.uk/
What a great giveaway Sarah....I keep my fingers crossed ;o))
Alrighty, I just entered over at Bloggy Giveaways. I'm keeping my fingers crossed until tomorrow - I'm usually the unlucky one of the bunch but who knows, maybe this will be my big break!
I'm hoping to start decorating a nursery within the next couple of months and I'd love to cover the walls with your work.
Post a Comment