1. Mix two of mom's best sheets tied with string and hair clips (for optimum tent making).
2. Add 6 or 7 batches of bristol blocks. (We prefer 7)
3. Quickly add in one hand written book (or a rewritten book of a perfectly good one.) Must have lots of glue pasted every where, scotch tape plastered to the pages and must have lots of crayon. Take out crayon from little mouths as necessary.
4)Stir well with every whisk in the kitchen. A toy dinosaur tail works too.


5) Add a few kisses and tickles and hugs and soon, it isn't so rainy and cold anymore.
Enjoy inside mommy's nice warm bed and have fun making a mess of it. You can always make it up later. Or just leave the bed messy for the next rainy day.
Enjoy!




10 comments:
Looks like a great day to me!
Oh, how fun! I am glad you had a great mommy day with your kids!
Simply gorgeous -- your home, your kids, and your ideas! What a fun day you must have had together!
By the way, do you prefer to be called Sarah or Sarah Jane? Enquiring minds want to know. :)
Julie
http://www.onthedotcreations.typepad.com
Julie,
You are cute to ask. I go by Sarah. But as an artist, I go by Sarah Jane (my full name). It is interesting to use a name that I was called as a child now as a professional name!
Love the tent! (I think I might have seen it later in a more mangled mess)
What a lovely blog! I love coming here and looking around. Your creativity inspires me.
-Julia :-)
That's a perfect rainy day. I love the way you've written this: as only a wonderful mummy could!
They are the sweetest! Makes me want to go back to bed and cuddle. I just love your blog, btw!
Looks so inviting!
OMG Sarah we have the same quilt!!!
http://sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com/2007/10/love-to-love-you-baby.html
How funny!!!
Found some more Room Seven for you..I need to scan it.
S xx
Post a Comment