Thursday, April 3, 2008

I really love nap time.



Addie just woke up, and I am letting her draw all over my white board so I can finish up these invites. I am telling you...I love it when my kids have good naps! I get most of my "art" stuff done between 1pm and 3 pm. I really should be doing the dishes or folding laundry, but when inspiration hits, my house comes second.

These will be available soon. I want to get another color variation down, as well as explore a few other paper options.

Here's a sneak peak.



OOOH! I hear Ian now...gotta go tickle babies! I'll be back soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How can I possibly live in Utah and NOT have come across your work until now??? You are AMAZINGLY talented!:)

Elise said...

I hear you loud and clear when it comes to nap times. When Savanna has her day time sleep I use some of this precious time to treat myself to check out some of my favourite blogs - yours included!

But, as you say there's always a gazillion other things that need to be done - so their nap times, see Mummy's all around the world flying around at light speed pace trying to get everything done. Thank goodness for nap times!!

Love the party invitiation idea.

kim said...

LOVE your blog which i just found. your style is a million bucks to me. ill become your new 'stalker'- dont worry im on the east coast. i have 3 boys (1-5yo) so i see ive come just in time! LOVE THESE.

Jikkes said...

You are so talented...