Thursday, March 6, 2008

P&P


I am so excited! Bowie over at Print and Pattern posted my stationary today on her site! If any of you haven't seen her blog/website yet, you really need too. She posts products and photos of products that she finds all over London...all with some element of vintage/modern pattern and color. GREAT site for the design minded. I just wish I had more design experience! My dream is to figure out how to make more pattern elements in my artwork...but maybe I just need to take classes...or just read enough of Bowie's Blog??



Well, I am just really flattered. Bowie is a dear person with a great eye. Thanks!

I can't send you to the post exactly...only her site, so scroll down a bit...it's there:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those little invitations! They are so stinking adorable! I don't even have kids yet and I want them so bad.

Anonymous said...

Here's a post I found on how to incorporate scanned patterns into your photoshop drawings. Hope it helps with what you're wanting to do!

Anonymous said...

Oh, shoot. Here it is...

http://www.relentlesstoil.com/patternstamptutorial.htm

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

I love this site congratulations on being featured