Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone!



He has the carrot, she has the bunny. They make a good pair. Well, sometimes. Oh, I just have to repost last year's Easter picture for laughs:


Seriously, this was the best shot we got last year. Right before church in their Sunday Best. Come one now...isn't this what most Easter pictures are really like? Trying to get them to sit down next to each other while they are still fresh and clean in their new clothes. Ya right.

This year, we just bagged the whole "Come on! Sit together!" picture, and snapped some of them by themselves. Well, I must admit, we tried to get them to sit together, but this is what we got instead.

Hopping Easter bunnies. At least they were in character:) Happy Easter Everyone!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Laura said...

I love the two different years of pics!! Last years is HILLARIOUS!(sp?)!! I only got pics of Harrison getting eggs and forgot to do a nice one of just him...maybe next sunday I could and count for Easter?! I hope you had a good day!! It looks like the weather was nice! Addie is so so funny making up words--so smart! She probably has a better vocab than I do! I love the waiting pic--i think that we all feel like that throughout our lives...and I guess that is really left up to your own mood to interprate if you waiting or if you are at peace and letting what comes comes, you know?! Beautiful Sarah--keep up the amazing work! Laura L (you get so many comments I will have to sign my name so you know who it is:)!!!

Vana said...

they are adorable, Sarah!

Elise said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Sarah.

Your children are adorable. Your Easter photo from last year is a classic. Every time you look at it you must giggle.

Anonymous said...

What a face! You did better than I did. I couldn't get even 1 picture with both of my girls in it. You have a lovely blog and your work is wonderful!

Christina said...

What beautiful kids! Your pic from last year is totally timeless. Love it (and I'm sure they will too when you pull it out to embarrass them over the years). Hope you had a great Easter!

Katharine said...

I love the pictures!!! the one of last year was so funny!!

Nancy said...

that pic from last year is hilarious! There has to be a contest to enter that into, I'm sure it would win. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

I just found your site on Bloggy Giveaways... I LOVE your art, but this photo made me burst out laughing! I have tons of photos from my childhood very similar to that, and they are by far my favorites as an adult!