
This image is pretty much how I feel right now....ready to embrace the new year. I feel invigorated, clean, and ready to take what comes. The future brings soft snow as well as the cold bitter air. But together, it is magical. New. Untouched. Fresh. Ready to be embraced. Happy New Year...a little late.




7 comments:
Yay! The January print...I am looking forward to having all 12 in, um, September! :) They are worth waiting for though. These are the inspiration for an eventual re-do of my daughter's bedroom.
So so cute - I love them! I am sure you will do great in '08! I love the new print. Good luck with all your new adventures, I can't wait to hear about them.
Your blog is so lovely! I am so happy to have stumbled upon something so simply beautiful!
love it, I need to have more of that attitude!
Yay! That picture makes me happy! Now, if only I had some snow...
I love this! My daughter is a January baby...she needs this!
reminds me of childhood, i am thinking of a holly hobby puzzle i did on the basement floor. so simple and fresh :)
katharine ponczoch
Post a Comment