Sunday, December 30, 2007

Let's start at the very beginning.


I am playing around with my favorite color influence: Scandinavian meets American vintage. Don't know how I like it yet...I want to try other color variations with these to see which I like best. But right now, these can be seen in the shop!

7 comments:

MH said...

A is for ADORABLE!

love it!

Nancy said...

I love it, everything you do is adorable, have you gotten a children's book contract yet?

Susan said...

I Love this print! Your artwork is amazing. I love my prints. They look adorable framed in my daughters' room.

Hannah S said...

I really like this one, especially since we can see her eyes. I look forward to seeing the boys!

Dana said...

wow! the colors are amazing! i love the apron! i am looking forward to this year's purchases. these will be on the list for sure!

Ambyr said...

The baking ABC's are amazing! I am in love and wishing I had a daughter to by these for! Love the colors, that she's brunette =) and the cupcake theme. Brilliant!

Jen said...

I can't wait to have a little girl. Seriously, these are so darling!