Saturday, December 29, 2007

B is for getting Bolder.


When I draw, I find myself drawing from my own childhood as well as my children's. I was a soft colors child...yet Addie is my bright colors child. I want to put more color in my artwork because it reminds me more of my own children. Here is the B in ABC. (I always seem to want to start in the middle). We love to cook in our family, and this will be an ABC for fun, vintage, red and pink little cooks. Don't worry. Boys are in the works too. I was just 'in the mood' for this tonight.

4 comments:

MH said...

that's just beautiful. i love it.

can't wait until you get to "v" - will have to have that one for sure! unless v is for vulture, which i see everywhere and really don't like!

Jordan said...

I was wondering if you do custom orders. I was thinking along the lines of sending you photos of my kids and telling you how I want them posed: like Hazel Dancing, Lucy Drawing, Seth building...etc. Anyway, my email is jordanmangum@gmail.com.

Montserrat said...

I am just in love with all your work. I can't wait to see 'boys' you have in store.

sweetlifeinthevalley said...

Sarah I am in love with these new prints. I love both vintage & Scandinavian styles. Best wishes on your work!
April