And then she sees him...bug-eyed and beautiful.
e
She knows what she need to do to get her prince...
Well, he was asking for it!
She found her prince! the frog loved these kisses so much, he went on for more!
We had a great time watching the kids all dressed up. They were so interested in seeing all the kids in their costumes. Addie, however, became quite scared at some of the older kids and their gory costumes...poor thing. We didn't stay long!
It has been a busy week full of drawing and shipping. I am still trying to balance it all...it's a lot of work right now, but I am trying to streamline. I am getting there. If anything, I just love seeing each drawing come to life. I have so much in my head ALL the time, and so when it finally comes off the printer, I get so excited! Here are a few new ones:



Hope you all had a great weekend! Enjoy Hallowoeen!




9 comments:
The pictures are so sweet.
Did you do a illustration for the month of September?
Very cute!
I love the fence picture for November. I'm sad that I don't have any girls. If I ever do, you can bet I'll be ordering from you. It would also help if I had a house to display them in, but that's beside the point. :)
Ian and Addie look so cute in their outfits. I love the "prince" and his sign. I'm also so happy that you finally captured Addie's "I'm not so sure about this" face, it is one of my favorites.
Sarah,
I love the little girl drawing with the crayons. It reminds me of my little Addy. Is that one available on Etsy? I will go and check it out. I really want a print of that one. Also, next time we make a trip to Utah we really need to get together. I will let you know. I can't wait to have our little kiddies meet too!
I love your artwork! I don't have kids yet, but I am keeping your work in mind for gifts. I am loving the monthly girls - I hope you do the whole year - they are so adorable and you do a great job of really capturing the feel of the month!
Ohhhh! It makes me want to be a little girl again and dress up for Halloween!! Both of the costumes are so precious!
My girls were princess & frog prince, too! (though for us it had to be a frog princess, since the youngest would not deign to be a boy character...)
I wish we had thought of the sign. Perfect.
I have been admiring your artwork ever since Design Mom posted about it. Especially since I have a 9 month old little girl named Sarah Jane. In the back of my head I knew I wanted to purchase a piece of your artwork for her someday - I just need to make the time to find just the right thing. Anyway, then I discovered your blog and found out you live in Utah! How convenient - me too! And then I realized you have a daughter named Addie - me too! Her full name is Adeline. Anyway - I love your work.
these photos are so adorable!
Post a Comment