Monday, August 13, 2007

my first photoshop experiment.





I have been wanting to use photoshop and illustrator for months, and I finally have it! This is a whole new world for me, and i am excited to learn! you'll be seeing a lot of artwork soon!!!

I am heading off to St. George for the week, so I am signing off until the weekend. Have a great week everybody!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

does photoshop come with a spell checker? ;)

P.S. Rebecca wants to buy this and put it in our baby's room....(not an announcement.)

Sarah Jane said...

ya...pathetic, but I couldn't figure out how to but the "r" in after I had made the picture. like I said...I am learning! let me fix the spelling before I give you anything...and it may take 9 months:)

Robyn said...

Sorry Sarah. My poor spelling might be rubbing off on you. At least you still have your art!