I had DREAMS about using my camera. Two months with no way of documenting my children and their cuteness. Now, I can't stop!! It is thankfully all fixed...but man! I felt naked with out you good ol' pal!
That pic of ken and Ian it too cute for words! I am so glad you have your camera back, I miss seeing the cute things you capture on film (or mega pixals in your case). You have inspired me to get my 35mm out. Who knows what will develop?
2005-2008 by Sarah Jane. Please do not copy, duplicate, publish or use any of the content or images on this site without permission! I am nice, but not that nice! Thank you!
3 comments:
That pic of ken and Ian it too cute for words! I am so glad you have your camera back, I miss seeing the cute things you capture on film (or mega pixals in your case). You have inspired me to get my 35mm out. Who knows what will develop?
get it? develop? :)
I got it. That is why I wrote it.
Post a Comment