Thursday, April 19, 2007

my latest...

Ok, so here is my latest. This is about 9" x 12" I think. It is so interesting to see the difference from the origional to the scanned image...the colors are close, but not exact. close enough though. THis is a rough draft, but I think I would like to do a final peice. I like the idea, the composition, etc. But any opinions? ideas? I think that the final will have rushing water out of the faucet to give it more action and life. whadya think?

PS: We tell Addie to Tickle her Teeth...she responds to it so much better. Tickling is FUN, where Brushing isn't I guess:)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

loulou said...

Sarah- you are so creative- this would be darling in a little kids bathroom. You should definately sell-what are you doing sitting on your rump- post at esty NOW!

David said...

I love the connection between the faucet and the trunk! If you had running water, would it lose that aspect? I don't know anything, I just like waht you do!!

Katharine said...

Sarah, Can you do one for me. I LOVE it! I will totally pay for it. Email me and we can discuss! You are soooooooo talented!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I love the idea of the elephant brushing his teeth and the tickle my teeth wording!! Soooo cute! When do you paint? I read last night that the artist James Christensen said,"that being an artist requires fire in the belly." You've got that Sarah, and mucho talent!!! Are you sure your'e my daughter? :)