Friday, April 13, 2007

Ahhh...the life.



This morning, Kenneth had a 1/2 hour phone interview with a teacher placement Company in the UK. It went really well, and who knows what will become of it. But it got us thinking about what it would be like to live there. And then, it got me to thinking of the trip Kenneth and I took when I was 2 months preg with Addie. We backpacked through Europe for a month, and had the time of our lives. I have hundreds of pics, but these are some that I have been meaning to frame and put up in the house, but haven't yet. Kenneth and I LOVE to travel. We love exploring different cultures, traditions, people, food, art, etc. The time we had exploring together before we had children was priceless. If we were ever to go back with our children, it would be a dream!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with that Sarah. It sounds like a dream. I LOVE Europe. I LOVE small towns with cobblestone streets. Lucky you!

Adrienne said...

Jared and went to Europe last summer and it was the best trip of my life. We still talk about it like every other day. Life was so simple- a back pack and a guide book. Just the best! Your pictures bring me back to great memories...thanks.