Friday, April 6, 2007
Addie...I love you!
Yesterday, Addie turned 27 months, and I am 27. It is the only month where we will be the same age in numbers!
I put the kids in the car yesterday, and had to run up to the apt. to grab one more thing. When I came back, addie exclaimed: "good job walking mommy! How was your day?"
Yesterday at the park, I asked her if she wanted to go inside to get some juice. addie's reply: "oh no! I like the swings though. NO problem mommy" She is trying so hard to put all these phrases together that she hears all the time!
THe other day, she walked into the room where Kenneth and I and Ian were. She put her hands on her hips and exclaimed: "what is going on here!"
She has quite a few books of her COMPLETELY memorized. If you give her the first word of the phrase on the page, she will say it...even if the first word is "The". She is something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment