
So, it's been a week since I have been to the gym since the kids and I have been sick for the past 10 days. Wow! It is hard to get back! Usually, I feel rejuvinated after a Spinning class, but man...this morning I was just exhausted! I guess that is what I get for taking time off! It did feel really good to push myself and imagine that the intense hills I was climbing were really my body that I am trying to master. And at 5:30 am, it just feels good to burn 500 calories, get my heart pumping and sweat dripping for 50 minutes....all before my little babies are up for the day. I feel like I have accomplished something for "ME" before I am catering to my family for the rest of the day, never knowing if I will get a second to breathe. AS my mom taught me..."I CAN DO HARD THINGS." That is my motto for the week!




5 comments:
wow! you are so motivated. I think you have inspired me to start waking up "early" so I can got some exercise time in. do you go to a gym?
ya I do, but only because if I didn't I would NEVER get up!! There is something to be said for being in the 'environment' ya know?
...and that's, like, such a cool picture.
I did teach you that? Are you sure it wasn't grandma Wyman?
I sure as heck am impressed that you leave your house and exercise at 5:30am. I have never done that and never will, thank you very much. :) It must be all those years when you disiplined yourself to not eat candy and chocolate and icecream for a year!
Sarah, you are seriously motivating.
Post a Comment