ok, So it is about time to start up again. I was on a blogging kick a year ago, for a few months, and then, like most things I do, I lost the fire and it died down to a slow stop. Well, since new years, I have been trying to follow through with projects, tasks and goals. Things are going well in the exercize department, better in the health department, but still not so great in the house keeping department. I find a great new way to be effecient, and then I efficiently get side tracked. So, now I am trying the blogging world, and I am going to stick to this. I really need a place where I can keep in touch with friends and family, and post my thoughts in a concrete way that is free from the chaos of sweet but distracting laughter and babbling.
At this point in my life, after having had 2 babies in one year (well, one year and 18 days) I am just now starting to defragmanet my brain and make sense of things. It has been a blissful yet chaotic two years. the hardest, but the best. I have totally given myself to my little family...mind, body and soul. And while it has been so rewarding (I still can never get enough I love you's, kisses, and hugs) it has also been filled with enough sleep deprivation that I wonder and marvel that I managed to make sense to all of you in phone conversations (maybe you were just sympathetic:)
So, in my quest to regain a sense of my own individuality again, I am blogging. We'll see how this goes. I am hoping many of you will pitch in, share your feelings, and realize that maybe we are in the same boat...striving to live our best life. Taking moment for moment, being grateful for the gorgeous ride of life...bumps and all. So, here' goes!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment