I love the expression on her face. She seems to enjoy this ha?
priceless.
What a fabulous picture!
Does she dance the hula too?
Haha - how fun! What a great thing to learn.
That is a fantastic picture.
Did they play the "somewhere over the rainbow" ukelele version when you were in hawaii? When I was in kauai they played it literally EVERYWHERE. still love it though. :) Beckyhttp://www.stinkylemsky.typepad.com/
TOOO cute!!!
are you giving her voice lessons already??? i can't get over how she's got her mouth so perfectly shaped for singing!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love the expression on her face. She seems to enjoy this ha?
priceless.
What a fabulous picture!
Does she dance the hula too?
Haha - how fun! What a great thing to learn.
That is a fantastic picture.
Did they play the "somewhere over the rainbow" ukelele version when you were in hawaii? When I was in kauai they played it literally EVERYWHERE.
still love it though.
:) Becky
http://www.stinkylemsky.typepad.com/
TOOO cute!!!
are you giving her voice lessons already??? i can't get over how she's got her mouth so perfectly shaped for singing!
Post a Comment