i LOVE those photos. what a good idea.
They are beautiful! I can't wait to see the photos you will get in Hawaii. The one with Addie in the paper bag made me laugh out loud!Love ya!
What fun colors. I can't wait to hug and squeeze those kids for two weeks straight.
What gorgeous photos. I have just found your blog and your drawing are delightful.I love the little skirt/apron your daughter is wearing with her gumboots.
Great colors AND photos! :)
Sarah, that was DARLING and clever!
Your pictures are amazing. Which camera do you use? Please check out my stuffhttp://www.tagasaurustags.comwhataelsyou.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i LOVE those photos. what a good idea.
They are beautiful! I can't wait to see the photos you will get in Hawaii.
The one with Addie in the paper bag made me laugh out loud!
Love ya!
What fun colors. I can't wait to hug and squeeze those kids for two weeks straight.
What gorgeous photos. I have just found your blog and your drawing are delightful.
I love the little skirt/apron your daughter is wearing with her gumboots.
Great colors AND photos! :)
Sarah, that was DARLING and clever!
Your pictures are amazing. Which camera do you use? Please check out my stuff
http://www.tagasaurustags.com
whataelsyou.blogspot.com
Post a Comment