Monday, April 21, 2008

1000

I can't believe it. My sales just hit 1000. Sarah Jane Studios opened October 4th, 2007. That was 6 1/2 months ago, and boy has it gone by fast!

I really have to just say thanks to all of you. Really and truly, this has been an amazing journey (with it's fair share of downs as well...I am my worst critic!) Truth be told, I love it. I love creating (I can't stop!) and I have really loved meeting really great and talented people along the way. Thank you, Thank you! I have been so lucky to feel supported all along the way!


I wish I could just personally thank all of my wonderful customers and readers individually. I take great care in packaging to make sure that they know how appreciative I am. But I have to add an extra thanks this week to really celebrate!!

I will be adding ONE FREE "I would really like to" notepad to the next 30 orders. But you have to mention it to me in your purchase in the "message to seller box." Just say " Blog Reader" or something like that:)

Thanks so much to all of you! Support is everything to a mom, a woman and especially and artist, and I have had just the best time on this little journey! I am excited for another 6 months ahead!

Gotta go outside now and plant something...it's Earth Day! (How appropriate!)

14 comments:

Vana said...

this is great, Sarah! I ordered something just now, i can't wait for it to come in the mail:)
Congratulations on the big number. I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Thats so great Sarah- congrats!

Anonymous said...

Thats so great Sarah- congrats!-jen

Wendy said...

Hey Sarah, I just ordered the chair picture yesterday. Is it too late to get in on this? Thanks!
stevewendyv @ gmail.com

Unknown said...

Congratulations...that is AWESOME!! Etsy should definitely feature you sometime -- your shop is very inspiring. :)

Julie - On the Dot Creations said...

Congratulations to you, Sarah! It must be so fun knowing that your work is displayed in homes all across the world! Cool! :)

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

How awesome!
Congratualations!! :)

Pattern and Perspective said...

Yep, yep. I was like 988/990 with my order the other day. I think I was the first to get the chair pic (girl). Yeah. It's for my mother for mother's day..She's not too big, or too small, she is just right! And she loves tea, hence, that cuppa tea card:)

Congrats!

Christina said...

Congratulations on 1000! I hope to buy more and more in the future.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Not surprising, your work is gorgeous.

elizabeth said...

Sarah, I just happened onto your blog. Your mom told me about your art work when I was visiting in MD. I am so very impressed with you!
Liz Crane Pitcavage

Elise said...

Congratulation Sarah. What a fantastic achievement.

Thank you for sharing, creating and putting a smile on my face every day as I go into my daughter's room and see your art work hanging up.

Kristine said...

Congratulations on 1000 sales. Wow, that was fast. It's obviously not just me who loves your beautiful illustrations.

Laura said...

amazing amazing girl!! you have accomplished so so much!!! some how you DO do it all (though you claim that you don't!)!!
LL