Friday, March 28, 2008

check it out...

Remember....

Last weekend for the BUY 2 get one FREE offer.

Also...

If you are in UTAH, come see my stuff at the BABY EXPO at the Southtown Expo Center. I have a small spot with ONEITY. It should be a lot of fun! Come on down and have a chat!

2 comments:

paige said...

what a precious blog & what wonderful illustrations!
i just "found you" while visiting claudine hellmuth's blog, saw the real simple entry & loved your print. they are each so precious.
i think my favorites are "waiting" & the summer tea party.
so so cute!
i love their little vintage flavor.
have a great day
xo

Aubrey said...

Hello. I just stopped by from etsy where I saw your beautiful illustrations!! I am beyond in love with your vintage style and soft colors. I can't wait to purchase something for my girls (twins 4 yr.) and my son (2). I feel as if I'm seeing my own little sweethearts when I look at your pictures. I'm so glad to have found you!

Aubrey in NJ