Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Three.


Who knows...maybe more will come. But for now, I am settled. Time for the boys.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I love love love all these.
I am excited that it is time for the boys...I have two and would love to have some for their rooms! I love your work! I found out about you through oneity!

Elise said...

I am also so excited that it is time for the boys. I have the gorgeous pink "read with me" print hanging in my little girl's room and we absolutely love it. It's significant to us becauase I spend so much time reading to my baby girl and we love it. This morning we found out that we are having a baby boy, so I will be keeping a keen eye out for prints to adorn his nursery. I am so excited to be able to create a special room for him and it will be all the more special with some Sarah Jane prints just like his big sister.

Anonymous said...

Just a word to tell you that I try to answer to your email, but I can't. Just to thank you et to congratulate you for your job.. And to say the name of the shop in Vevey : Baltnazar, on the old town.

Carrie Young said...

oh they're all gorgeous! but the green one is stunning! :D