Well, I will tell you what ISN'T a secret:
RAINYLAKECHICK who said "I love the "This Much" the best!" is the winner of my very first giveaway! Congratulations!
But here is the secret:
I am INCREDIBLY happy that so many of you left such great comments! As an artist, a new business owner and a new blogger, it is just really great to see such a great response from all of you! Thanks! I really take to heart the comments that you leave, and I just love getting meet new people (in the blogging sense) along the way. Thanks!
As a THANK YOU GIFT for all your wonderful comments, I am offering a BUY 2 GET 1 FREE to all my blog friends. Yes, that is YOU. I am NOT going to post this on my ETSY page. Just here. This is a little experiment. So, play along!
Here are the rules:
From NOW until Tuesday Feb 5th at Midnight MST (mountain standard time) when you purchase TWO items, you can receive the THIRD item (of equal or lesser value) for free. Please DO NOT purchase your free print. Only MENTION it in the "message to seller" box at the time of purchase. The shipping price will be the same as if you had purchased two.
Good luck, have fun, and see you at my SHOP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
I found your Etsy shop and blog through the bloggy giveaways carnival, and then as I was reading some old posts, I realized you live in Utah--me too! Thank you so much for doing the "Buy 2 get 1 free" sale--I had planned on buying one for my best friend (my older sister). I really wanted to buy all three of the pink sweater ones, because that's my sister all over, but I couldn't afford it.
Then I was showing my mom how cute the prints are, and we just bounced over to your blog to see who the winner was, and read about the sale. Right on the spot she told me she would buy one, I would buy one, and then we'd get the third, and be able to give all three to my sister.
So thank you so much. I can't even tell you how excited I am about giving them to my sister--and her birthday isn't until June! It's going to kill me to keep it a secret that long.
Thank you again. If you live in Northern Utah, hope you are enjoying all the snow. We sure are!
That's so generous of you Sarah Jane. You really are lovely. I'll be going to your shop during naptime today.
Just wanted to tell you that your artwork is beautiful! You're very talented.
Sarah, I stumbled across your site from one of our mutual Promenade/Singletree friend's sites. I LOVE your prints, and I'm having such a hard time choosing. I'm decorating my first nursery (due May 25) and want to use some of your creations. On another note, are your bathroom prints available (e.g., "scrub a dub" and "tickle your teeth")?
Julee Hitchcock Ellsworth
Sarah you are amazing love your art, I found you through my friend Katharine, who I believe is a friend of yours. Anyway amazing art! Thanks for sharing your talents!
What an awesome and generous promotion. I am collecting all the monthly prints. I am headed ove rto pick up a few more. Thanks.
Thank you! I just discovered your blog and love your art - so sweet and simple. (like the previous commenter, I also loved to find out that you're in Utah - so am I :)
Your illustrations are adorable. I decided to pass to you the Award "You Make My Day". Come to my blog to find how it works: www.lavatican.wordpress.com
oh drats!
I obviously don't visit enough, I missed the promo!!! Such a lovely thing to do though :)
Post a Comment