Monday, February 25, 2008

Inside the mind of a 3 year old.


Addie's prayer over her vegtable dinner last night:

"Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day.

Please bless Mommy to find the ice cream.

Amen"
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Carrie Young said...

OMG! I am ROFL!!!! :D :D :D

Montserrat said...

So was her prayer answered? :D

Kristine said...

What a classic! I love that.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet picture of your little sunshine Addie! And the prayer? ...H*i*l*a*r*i*o*u*s ;o))

M said...

Ha! She's perfect! I love her.

Ann said...

That is the best! Don't you just love the stuff they say? The hard part is waiting until you get into the next room to laugh!

Katharine said...

ahhhhh....that is too cute!

Karin said...

Ha! I just want to know if you kept a straight face during this one?

Anonymous said...

Amen! Your daughter is a doll and what a personality, love it!

JENNIFRO said...

Well hello there! What a darling little girl and blog you have!

Jen