
Today, I wanted to share with you Sheye Rosemeyer Photography. I refer this with mixed feelings, since so much of her blog tears my heart. Sheye is a mother of 4 in Australia who lost her little 3 year old girl a year ago this month due to a terrible accident. I just can't even begin to imagine the loss...and I don't want to. But with great love comes great worry and trial, and she writes about it. But the reason I read Sheye's blog, is for the joy that I feel when I visit. Sheye is an INCREDIBLE photographer, and she captures in my mind the complete innocence and joy of childhood and childrearing. She is so gifted and has captured images of her own (stunningly beautiful) children in a way that almost captures my own children to a T. When I look at the photos of her children, I think of mine...now that is talent.
Sheye loves being a mother with all its joys and aches mixed together. She has shared her grief with so many, but also her desire to hug and kiss and love a little more because of it. And I think in the process, more mothers are loving motherhood just a little bit more.




9 comments:
Just a quick note to let you know that I linked you on my blog if that's okay. Your work is awesome, and I was just letting others know about you!
Best wishes~
Cathy
Oh Sarah this would have to be one of the sweetest entries I've read!! Thankyou so much, I just love the way you've linked to my photos with your words..It was a treat for me to read through it!!!
Thankyou so much, lovely to have "met" you.
S xxx
I've been reading Sheye's blog for a long time...and I'm always so happy when other wonderful people learn about her. Thank you for sharing her with everyone! She really is an amazing woman. And talented. And strong.
I just looked at Sheye's blog. I can't imagine being in her position, but I love that she has such hope and joy in the life she is living with and for her children, yet she doesn't diminish the pain of losing a daughter. Plus, the beautiful photography captures life so fully.
Sarah thanks for sharing this - I loved exploring her blog and she has beautiful photography.
I found Sheye because of you. Thank you.
XO
I've also come across her blog, and think she's amazing, and her story is so sad, but good that she's sharing it with others to hopefully avoid it happening to someone else.
Sheye's absolutely amazing, isn't she! Such an inspiration and an amazing person. Great feature!
:o)
Thank you for sharing Shaye with us. Her work is just beautiful.
Post a Comment