
I have had ZERO time to draw...this is killing me! I have at least a half dozen prints NEARLY done, and half dozen more in my sketch pad ready to color. Boy, finding time is a lot harder than I thought it would be! But, there are deadlines...like lovely little holidays. Enjoy!




11 comments:
That is just darling!! I love your illustrations. I don't usually make comments but thought that was too sweet not to.
With adding only a few words you are able to say an awful lot with this illustration.
Very sweet...
Boy, I can really relate to the pain of not having time to be creative! But, you've gotta do what needs to be done as well. Hang in there. I enjoy your work very much!
Oh Sarah! I love that!
Oh, I love this one! If you have time to print postcards of this in the next few days, I would. They would definitely sell as valentines.
And a great kids' room print as well.
Love, Love, Love It!!!
I love this one I am going to have to get it!
April
I LOVE this print!!!
I absolutely LOVE your prints! Someday when you have loads of time on your hands (which will be never) i think it would be darling if you created some boyish prints with a vintage sports motif. Okay, so i have selfish motives...my son has the PBK MVP bedding and I desperately want to buy some of your art to go in his room! Just an idea...
you amaze me! love this so much
I love this picture. And I love you. You're amazing.
Post a Comment