1) center all caps

2) center lowercase

3) center cursive

4) side cursive
5) side lower case
Here is a new edition to my shop...which is opening soon! Just taking care of the last few details! But...I have needing some help with fonts. What do you think about these, and which one is your favorite, if any at all?
what is your vote...?




17 comments:
so fun to see you on design mom - now you are famous!!!
i am a font freak! not that I like fonts i am always looking at signs on the side of the road wishing they would change the size of their font and such. Whenever I get someone's business card - I always think if you would just change this one thing.... crazy curse.
anyway I vote for #5, you can read it, it is simple and not too big or little.
again congrats, can't wait for your shop to open.
email me when it does so i can give you a shout on my blog.
i like #2 and i love ALL of your work! i too can't wait for your shop to open, then i can actually buy some of your beautiful art!
Number #5 is quite nice, as is the side cursive one too. So lovely!
i like 5 because you can read it better and it's off center, but i really resonate with the cursive lettering used on earlier 'petit lapin' drawings. perhaps a combination?
I like #2- I'm not much help am i
After looking at #5, #2 makes it look like he's sort of suspended in the air, while #5 looks more like he's hopping or pouncing on the text down below. Make sense? Either way, the lower-case non-cursive is my favorite! Great work!
I actually like #4, maybe make the font a slight hint bigger though, they all look great though, I think any of them would be good.
I'm gonna have to go with 3 on this.
I vote for center cursive. so very cute! not sure which number it is. love your work!
I like the side lower case
What adorable work you have - I liked all versions I have to say. Kelly from Start Up Princess forwarded me your blog - I love the art (did I say that already?)
Best of luck to you - I hope you get your store up soon.
Jamie Lentzner
www.jpd.typepad.com
www.jamiespnd.com
I like #5--the bunny is hopping toward something, instead of over or on top of it. Also, I like the font--it's more 1920's french text (art-deco???? ask Mark on that one...) whereas the cursive are a more classical look--but the circles add a more modern feel to the classical bunny. So either work--but I think #5 still stands as my fave! I may buy one of these--or maybe the baby elephant and mommy!
I vote for 4 or 5. :)
I like the side lower case. Which I think is #5.
#5
I'm voting for #4! Off center and cursive. Can't wait for your shop to open, Sarah!!!!!!
#2 or #5!
Post a Comment