




Here are more prints to go into the shop. I can't wait to get it open! Be watching next week...that is my goal!
I am finding that my style is a little all over the place. Well, maybe I just like a few different styles. It will be interesting to see which pieces are the most popular...or which style is most popular. I have always been attracted to many different styles, so I guess my art reflects that. I am finishing new pieces every day, but I really need to get things ready for my shop to open. I have a lot of little details to tie up before then. But I am getting excited! Stay tuned...more art is coming everyday!




9 comments:
Sara, can I just say, your talent...endless! I'm already saying I knew you when, I think I'm your biggest fan!
everything's adorable. how exciting for you!
You are doing such a good job! I love the little girl reading the book and I hope to be able to put it up in my classroom. I think the kids would love it. Keep up the hard work!
Can't wait until you have opened your shop!
Oh Sarah. I want to be as cool as you one day. Maybe I missed it. Where is your shop going to open?
I think I love them all. maybe I better stay away from your shop! so cute.
I just found your site and really enjoy your talent for catching the spirit.
I can't wait to purchase a couple of things from your shop.
oooooo - i love the little girl with the curl on her forehead. :) My room is all pink, I think it will go well. I've got you bookmarked so I can keep up on your shop opening!!!
i would love to buy a print of that little girl reading for my mom for christmas. she is a librarian and would love it. any way you could let me know if you will be putting any in the shop soon?
Post a Comment