Monday, September 3, 2007

Bunny Milk.



Here are 3 of what might soon be more. I am trying to find just the right color combinations. I think I will offer a few, but want to find just the right ones. What do you think of these? I am still trying to find the design combinations that I like the best.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I think it looks great. I love the pink poka dot bow and socks, but i would be interested in seeing other color combos. I would be able to tell you which ones I like best better that way. Well, that is if you have time.

Robyn said...

ok so i don't know if i just didn't see the other ones or if they are new. Anyway I like the light pink one in the middle best. It just seems simple and i like simple.

Anonymous said...

The top image is the best, she contrasts the page and leads the viewer directly to the rabbit. The pink with the pattern is a subtle but nice difference. Love the line quality

everything pink! said...

i love the damask dress in the first one.