I love everything! The Elephant theme is so cute! You are so talented Sarah! I need you to do something for Addy and the new baby! Are you starting a buisness? You really should!
Keep up the cute work! I should have you make me a cute elephant and bunny reading together for my reading corner (I put max up again this year and the kids love him). Anyway, I always love to see your new art so keep sharing.
2005-2008 by Sarah Jane. Please do not copy, duplicate, publish or use any of the content or images on this site without permission! I am nice, but not that nice! Thank you!
4 comments:
The colors are great! I love the logo. Looks like you've found your style.
I love everything! The Elephant theme is so cute! You are so talented Sarah! I need you to do something for Addy and the new baby! Are you starting a buisness? You really should!
Keep up the cute work! I should have you make me a cute elephant and bunny reading together for my reading corner (I put max up again this year and the kids love him). Anyway, I always love to see your new art so keep sharing.
I love your style, your characters are so precious. Sarah Jane will be a hit. Keep it up.
Post a Comment